The Conference is just one week away!
We are excited to see you live and in person next week. Since the Conference is almost here, we thought we'd provide a little more information about what to expect and also what you may want to bring.
as of 6/14/2021
What to Expect
The Conference and all related events will be held on the grounds of the Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel & Spa in Monterey, CA.
Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel & Spa
One Old Golf Course Rd.
Monterey, CA 93940
Hotel Check-in: 4 pm
Hotel Check-out: 11 am
- self-service parking near your room (recommended)
- valet parking is available and complimentary
- Conference Registration table is open from 2:30PM -5:30PM on Wednesday, June 23rd in the Pebble Room. Come by and pick up your program, name badge, and SWAG bag. Registration will reopen at 8:00AM-9:00AM on Thursday.
- Current forecast for next week includes highs of 68 and lows of 56, with wind gusts up to 12 mph
Food Options on the Hotel grounds
- Most of your meals are included as part of your Conference Registration (see the below link to the Conference Schedule for more)
- Grab-and-Go market is available from 6am to 9pm
- 24-hour Room service
- Sea Root Restaurant is open for breakfast daily (M-F 7a to 10a, Sat 7a - 11a)
- Knuckles Sports Bar is currently closed until fall
Golfing @ Del Monte Golf Course
- Open daily, sunrise to sunset
What to Bring
Attire for the Conference
- Business Casual
Attire for the Sponsor’s Reception & Awards Banquet on Thursday evening
- Semi-formal affair (jacket and tie, jacket no tie, dress; slacks, etc.)
- It will be indoors with access to the outdoor terrace. Pack accordingly!
- We are still looking for more raffle donations! If you or your District would like to donate, please bring your items to the Registration Table on June 23rd.
Other - We know it's probably been a while since you travelled, so make sure you pack these easy to forget items....
- Pen & Notepad
- Business Cards
- Chargers for your electronics
Our top priority for welcoming guests and colleagues back to Hyatt properties is doing it safely, with your wellbeing in mind. As we welcome you back, you can have peace of mind knowing we are taking precautionary measures across Hyatt hotels worldwide in an effort to maintain a safe environment for our guests, customers and colleagues.
Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment is an important expression of our purpose to care for people so they can be their best—now and in the future. While we continue to evolve and enhance our safety and cleanliness protocols, here are some new measures you may see at Hyatt hotels worldwide:
Cleanliness and Safety, With You in Mind
Additional measures are being taken with a focus on your safety and peace of mind. Measures may include touch-free options, more frequent sanitization with hospital-grade disinfectants, and the use of electrostatic sprayers.
- Sanitizer stations prominently placed throughout hotels
- More frequent cleaning of public spaces and guestroom surfaces
- GBAC STARTM accreditation, inclusive of detailed cleanliness training
- Hygiene & Wellbeing Leader to help ensure new protocols are being met
- Enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols
- Colleague temperature checks at Hyatt hotels globally, and guest temperature checks at some locations in compliance with local government requirements and in light of local situations and practices
- Removal of certain high-touch items from guestrooms
Distance Can't Stop Us From Caring
- Guests may be required to wear face masks or coverings in hotel indoor public areas and when moving around in outdoor areas at Hyatt hotels globally, based on local or national mandates or guidance. For specific requirements, guests may visit our COVID-19 Travel Updates page or contact the hotel directly.
- Social distancing signage
- Personal protective equipment, worn in accordance with local guidance
- Elevator spacing and revised maximum capacity guidelines—elevators, fitness centers and more
- Reconfiguration of meeting room set-ups
- Knock-and-go contactless room service
Less Contact, More Care
- Mobile check-in and checkout
- Mobile Entry
- In-room Chromecast
- Curated meditations from Headspace
- Grab-and-go meal ordering
- Hotel stay bill
Safety and cleanliness procedures implemented at each hotel may be adjusted in consideration of local practices, government requirements and guidance, and the situation where the hotel is located.