The Conference is less than a week away!
We are excited to see you at the Conference in Tahoe. Here's a little more information about what to expect and also what you may want to bring.
What to Expect
The Conference and all related events will be held on the grounds of the Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel in South Lake Tahoe, CA.
Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel
4130 Lake Tahoe Blvd.
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Hotel Check-in: 4 PM
Hotel Check-out: 11 AM
- Valet parking is available 24/7
- Conference Registration table is open from 2:30PM -5:00PM on Wednesday, May 18th in the Atrium. Come by and pick up your program, name badge, and SWAG bag. Registration will reopen at 8:00AM on Thursday.
- Weather is currently projected to include highs 50s and low 60s, and lows in the 30s, with winds that may reach 10 mph on some days.
Food Options on the Hotel grounds
- Most of your meals are included as part of your Conference Registration
- In-room Dining
- Garden Atrium is open for COMPLIMENTARY breakfast daily (7A - 10A)
- My Tahoe Cafe is open daily (6A - 2P)
- Echo Restaurant is open daily (M-Th 4P - 9P / F-Sat 11A - 10P / Sun 11A - 9P)
WHAT TO BRING
Attire for the Conference
- Business Casual
Attire for the Sponsor’s Reception & Awards Banquet on Thursday evening (5/19)
- Semi-formal affair (jacket and tie, jacket no tie, dress; slacks, etc.)
- It will be indoors. Pack accordingly!
- We are still looking for more raffle donations! If you or your District would like to donate, please bring your items to the Registration Table on May 18th.
Other - make sure you pack these easy to forget items....
- Pen & Notepad
- Business Cards
- Chargers for your electronics