Facility Monitor - Arcade Creek Recreation & Park District
Arcade Creek Recreation & Park District is looking for a Facility Monitor.
Under direction of the Park Lead Worker, the Monitor oversees the care and use of recreational facilities for meetings, receptions, classes, etc.
- Provides customer service supervising the use of recreation buildings, office, and other park facilities for classes, recreation programs and rentals.
- Monitor is responsible for checking schedule/calendar in District Office, for time, date, and location of work assignment.
- Program registration, enrolling and collecting class fees and delivers messages to office from instructors.
- Monitor performs custodial and maintenance work as assigned by the Park Lead Worker.
- Responsible for enforcing District rules and regulations, as well as practicing good public relations.
- Contacts District’s police patrol department or the County Sheriff when problems or situations arise.
- Other duties as assigned.
The PDF below has all the details!ACRPD_Facility Monitor - 2022.pdf
Please apply to General Manager, Lisa Gonzalez ; email@example.com
Call for inquiries 916-482-8377