Recreation Positions (Part-Time/Temp) - City of West Hollywood
The City of West Hollywood has several Part-Time Temporary Recreation Positions for Summer 2023.
The City of West Hollywood is seeking enthusiastic and motivated individuals to support, deliver and coordinate recreation programs, events and services that enhance the quality of life enjoyed by the community. Seasonal positions include:
- Temporary Recreation Leader I
- Temporary Recreation Leader I (Camp Counselor)
- Temporary Recreation Aide (Summer Camp)
- Aquatics Aide
Salary: $18.10 - $28.43 Hourly (differs by position)
Location: West Hollywood, CA
Apply by Thursday, March 2, 2023 at 5PM to be considered for these exciting opportunities! Applications for more than one position are highly encouraged!
- Job Application Deadline: Thursday, March 2nd at 5PM
- Mandatory Group interviews*: Saturday, March 25th
- Mandatory Recreation Summer Staff Training: Tuesday, June 6th & Wednesday, June 7th 8AM - 5PM
- Mandatory Summer Camp Training: Wednesday, June 7th 8AM - 5PM & Thursday, June 8th 4PM - 8PM
*Selection process: As part of the selection process, qualified candidates will be invited to participate in group activities with fellow candidates and an interview with the Recreation leadership team. The group activities and interviews will be held on Saturday, March 25, 2023.
Qualifications vary by position. For more information and for the links to apply, please visit:
How To Apply:
Interested applicants should submit an online application via weho.org/jobs for each position of interest. The deadline to apply is Thursday, March 2, 2023 at 5:00 PM Pacific.
Please note: As part of the selection process, qualified candidates will be invited to participate in group activities with fellow candidates and an interview with the Recreation leadership team. The group activities and interviews will be held on Saturday, March 25, 2023.
Download these flyers for more information:WHollywood_Summer 2023 Recreation Rec.pdfWHollywood_Summer 2023 Aquatics Recru.pdf